This is just for fun...
---Top Ten Signs That Your Chicken Coop Needs Cleaned---
10. The police show up to investigate a strange odor coming from your property.
9. Your hens keep passing out from holding their breath.
8. Your chicken coop glows in the dark.
7. Your neighbor now always wear a mask when outside.
6. You find scratches leading to a tunnel under coop, and realize your chickens are digging an escape route.
5. State requires that "Caution - Flammable" signs are posted on your coop.
4. To fumigate your home, you open windows.
3. Your six month old's first word is "Stinky!".
2. You are contacted by the FBI and questioned for producing biological weapons of mass destruction.
1. The smell coming from your chicken coop has received national attention - on the David Letterman Top Ten List!
Just kicking off the weekend by having a little fun! If you can think of anything else to add to our "Top Ten Signs That Your Chicken Coop Needs Cleaned", leave a comment below...
Related articles from DIY Chicken Coop Plans: